play the game of life you want to play...
“Strategy is a style of thinking, a conscious and deliberate process, an intensive implementation system, the science of insuring future success.” – Pete Johnson
If you’ve already got a strategic plan and now need some help insuring your success as you implement the plan, this is for you.
Once you’ve created your plan, the true measure of its success is in the execution and implementation of it. As you move forward using your plan as a guide, you’ll likely notice at times that either you’re off track with your plan or your plan is off track with you.
A periodic review – ideally quarterly – is a powerful way to review what’s been working for you, what hasn’t and what adjustments need to be made…either to your plan or to your actions.
During these Quarterly Review Sessions, I’ll help you review, refine and adjust your plan (or your plan of action) as needed, and then set your course for the quarter ahead.
“Planning is bringing the future into the present, so you can do something about it now.” – Alan Lakein
Join me for Quarterly Strategic Review Sessions if:
- You wobble over whether you’re making the right decisions to bring your plan to fruition.
- You’re not always sure how to review and analyse what’s worked and what’s not over the previous quarter, to use this as input into your future decision-making process.
- You could do with an outside perspective you can trust to spot any gaps or opportunities you may have missed.
What You Get
Every quarter, we’ll get together for a 1- or 3-hour review session – either by Skype or if close enough, in person.
During this session, we’ll do several (or all!) of the following, depending upon your business and your needs:
- Analyse the stats from your previous quarter.
- Review overall progress against your goals.
- Review any progress not mapped on your plan.
- Look at what needs updating – your plan or your approach.
- Set your focus for the coming quarter.
- Put together a plan of attack for the coming quarter.
NOTE: You don’t need to have or use a Values-Based Business Plan (my planning tool of choice) or even any kind of formal plan at all; you do need to be willing to take an honest look at what’s happened in your business over the past few months and open to making some changes.
“As for the future, your task is not to foresee it, but to enable it.” Antoine de Saint Exupery
How This Works
To participate in Quarterly Review Sessions, you must be willing to commit to 12 months – that’s 4 sessions in total. This is to ensure continuity in your execution and give us/you time to see the plan come to fruition.
Over the course of this time (and likely before), I’ll get to know your business more deeply which puts me in a far better position to advise and guide you accurately.
For a Quarterly 1-hour Review Session:
- Four payments of £195 every 3 months; each payment is required 1 month before your scheduled session; you’ll be invited to set up a payment/subscription plan to minimise admin.
- One payment of £740 payable in advance for 4 review sessions; this is payable 1 month before your first scheduled session.
For a Quarterly 3-hour Review Session:
- Four payments of £525 every 3 months; each payment is required 1 month before your scheduled session; you’ll be invited to set up a payment/subscription plan to minimise admin.
- One payment of £2,060 payable in advance for 4 review sessions; this is payable 1 month before your first scheduled session.
If you’d like to book your Quarterly Strategic Reviews, do get in touch to schedule your first session and complete your payment.